What We Do
This unique women’s empowerment retreat, brings women and their personal horses together in one place. To connect, inspire and empower those who are ready to take their life to the “next level.”
How We Do It
- Through Connection! We teach you how to authentically connect with yourself, other people, and your horse.
- We support you in seeking Clarity of goals, values and purpose… you will learn how to pursue your dreams and have all the things in your life that you deserve.
- We show you daily tools to use when disempowering beliefs come up, and how to quickly shift back into an abundance mindset.
- We provide the most unique, life changing experience that is available for you and your horse.
- We connect you with like-minded women, and cultivate an environment of support, encouragement, and accountability!
Who Should Attend?
- You are seeking a deeper, authentic connection with yourself and your horse.
- You desire to make positive changes and improvements in your life, but are not quite sure where to start.
- You have a strong desire to pursue a goal or dream, but something always seems to get in the way.
- You often feel restricted by stress, self-doubt or anxiety?
- You want to feel more confident in all that you do with your horse.
- Beautiful coastal venue (Aptos, CA)
- All meals, snacks & drinks
- Lodging, individual beds and shared rooms
- Individual lodging options with an additional cost
- Ample room for campers and trailers, plenty of parking
- Space to tent camp
- Individual stalls/paddocks for horses
- Campfires in the evenings
- Group coaching session prior to event to make sure you are fully prepared to get the most out of your experience
- Private Facebook group to let you get to know who will be in your group, build connection to enhance experience even more
- Deep connection/vulnerability exercises
- Individual coaching sessions throughout the event
- Meditation with and without your horse
- Exercises to deeply connect with your horse and better understand their perspective
- Time to reflect with your horse in nature
- Deep, authentic connection and lifelong friendships with amazing women
- Practices that you can take with you and integrate into “real life” when you go home, with your relationships with family, partners, and your horse